OQRS will be available shortly after we leave the island
We are again using an Early Donor program and the usual OQRS confirmation process.
- Those selecting the Early Donor program will automatically receive your LoTW while we are on the island.
- All others may use the regular OQRS option that will open shortly after we leave the island.
Early Donor Program:
- Assuming you work us, for a donation of $15(USD), or greater
- We will process your LoTW from the island (automatically), unlimited confirmations.
- Log uploaded daily
Donations of $50 (USD) or more:
Any person donating US$50, or more, will receive early LoTW confirmation plus automatically receive the QSL card(s) by mail.
Donations of $200 (USD) or more:
Any person donating $200 (USD), or more, will enjoy the $50 benefit plus receive a memento from the team and be identified as a Premier Donor on the web site.
OQRS after we leave the island:
via PayPal $5.50(USD)
Mailed anywhere in the world. Unlimited confirmations per call sign.
LoTW upload will be processed within 48 hours for unlimited confirmations.
Why is the OQRS fee $5.50, why the additional 50 cents?
On August 1, 2021 PayPal raised their fees from 29US cents and 2.89% to 49US cents and 3.49%. This impacts those of us that do thousands of small transactions, a 60% increase.
- via OQRS $4.00(USD)
- LoTW processed within 48 hours.
- Unlimited LoTW confirmations per call sign.
- This option gives you the choice of just LoTW or LoTW and a free buro card.
Full Log LoTW Upload 12 months after DXpedition
Bureau cards are available for $3(USD)..
Buro cards are mailed directly to each IARU buro twice a year.
Please use OQRS to submit your QSO details for a bureau card. This is the fastest way to receive a bureau card.
Do not send YOUR QSL card via the Bureau!
QSLs mailed to the QSL Manager:
$5.00(USD) or 5 Euros, mailed anywhere in the world, includes LoTW
Only include requests for TX5S, any others will be discarded.
Tim Beaumont M0URX
83 Limbrick Avenue
Coventry West Midlands
Please include a Self Addressed Envelope 114mm x 162mm .
NO coins of any country
NO postage stamps accepted
Confirmation requests received with insufficient funds will be returned via the Buro, no exceptions.
Busted Calls – Not in Log – Missing Calls
– Use the OQRS system’s Not in Log button. We only accept online log check requests No Emails.
– Please check your computer UTC date / time before asking us to research the problem.
– We will research the log and contact you as soon as possible, AFTER the DX-pedition.
Please, DO NOT send e-mails to any team member or pilot regarding Busted or Not in Log Calls, they don’t have the logs.
Unless otherwise requested: do not send your log, screenshots, spreadsheets, etc to the QSL Manager or team members.
– US stations: Please use your 9 digit zip code, we mail from the UK, 9 digit zip will minimize errors.